Hospitality & Leisure Assets


Do you own or operate a pub, hotel, motel, caravan park or other like assets?  You will likely deal with a wide array of human behaviour, and with the added involvement of alcohol in some instances, it can become extremely important that the right insurance coverage is held.

In conjunction with our finance broking team, especially MCP Geelong, we can build insurance solutions for pubs and leisure assets.  This ensures you consider issues such as fire, money handling, security and behaviour – these are examples of some of the risk considerations necessary to ensure that your business operates smoothly.

Insurance packages can combine cover for property and liability, and is available in all states and territories for either metropolitan or country risks.

We will work with you to understand your business, and ensure any specific risks allocated to the appropriate cover and help you plan for and avoid potential losses and liabilities.